Figly is building the next-generation platform as a service (PAAS) to
transform enterprise software. We are led by a world-class team with a
track record of successful cloud startups, as well as leadership experience
at the largest software companies.

The platform includes a native mobile client written in written in
ClojureScript and uses React Native. The mobile team is a small team,
offering our engineers a large share of independence and responsibility. We
focus primarily on the end user aspects of the platform: making offline
first data characteristics the default, ensuring smooth, custom animations,
designing a templating language for non-programmers templating language and
making the platform as performant as possible across widely varying
application domains and workloads. In pursuit of this, we work closely with
everyone in the company: other engineering teams, go-to-market teams, and
the founders themselves.

You will:

* Attend a daily stand-up via video call to synchronize your work with the
rest of the team
* Design new features, expand the scope and capability of our mobile
platform
* Implement those features using ClojureScript compiled to JavaScript
integrated with React Native
* Write clean, testable code
* Participate in peer review of your own and other team member's code
* Be responsible for shipping, updating and generally maintaining our
mobile application
* Attend regular team tech talks, architecture reviews, iteration
retrospectives

Our ideal candidate is:

* Versed in Clojure / ClojureScript development practices: tooling,
testing, libraries, idioms
* Able to navigate modern JavaScript tooling and libraries, React primarily
* Has exposure to iOS development: using XCode, reading Objective-C / Swift
source, understanding iOS APIs

You'll love working here:

* Fast paced startup environment, rapidly growing and expanding
* Culture of “Freedom & Responsibility”
* Sustainable work ethos
* Health Insurance
* Work remotely from anywhere in the world: we currently collaborate across
4 time zones and two continents

Please send your resume to j...@figlyinc.com