Until now I can run my project without a problem with:
    lein trampoline run &

But I was told that I should use an uberjar.

My project.clj was:
(defproject quotes "0.0.1"
  :description "Initial quotes application"
  :url "http://example.com/FIXME";
  :dependencies [[org.clojure/clojure            "1.8.0"]
                 [clj-time                       "0.12.0"]
                 [com.h2database/h2              "1.3.176"]
                 [instaparse                     "1.4.2"]
                 [org.clojure/math.numeric-tower "0.0.4"]
                 [seesaw                         "1.4.5"]
                 [yesql                          "0.5.3"]]
  :main quotes.core
  :jvm-opts ["-Xmx320m"]
)

That did not work. So I changed it to:
(defproject quotes "0.0.1"
  :description "Initial quotes application"
  :url "http://example.com/FIXME";
  :dependencies [[org.clojure/clojure            "1.8.0"]
                 [clj-time                       "0.12.0"]
                 [com.h2database/h2              "1.3.176"]
                 [instaparse                     "1.4.2"]
                 [org.clojure/math.numeric-tower "0.0.4"]
                 [seesaw                         "1.4.5"]
                 [yesql                          "0.5.3"]]
  :main quotes.core
  :aot [quotes.core]
  :profiles {
    :uberjar {:aot :all}
  }
  :jvm-opts ["-Xmx320m"]
)

But when running:
    lein uberjar
I still get:
This code is executed when starting Clojure.
Compiling quotes.core
Warning: The Main-Class specified does not exist within the jar. It may not
be executable as expected. A gen-class directive may be missing in the
namespace which contains the main method, or the namespace has not been
AOT-compiled.
Created /home/cecil/Clojure/Quotes/target/quotes-0.0.1.jar
Created /home/cecil/Clojure/Quotes/target/quotes-0.0.1-standalone.jar

What do I need to change to make an uberjar. (Jars are generated, but
cannot be used.)

--
Cecil Westerhof