Cecil,

Seems like the right list to me - at least good enough ... here's a few
videos from Jordan Leigh, the second one lays out the case for using React
Native, the first is a walkthrough of building a React Native app from
scratch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5OPRhelEIU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAc_PAbJkVU

Jordan doesn't see the value in using ClojureScript for a React Native app,
but that's simply because to him, they are generally very simple apps. But
I think it is worthwhile to view these 2 videos to get a sense of the React
Native landscape.

Aria Media Sagl
+41 (0)76 303 4477 cell
skype: ariamedia