On Mar 16, 2017 1:13 PM, "Zach Tellman" <ztell...@gmail.com> wrote:

I figured it was worth reminding everyone that this library exists:
https://github.com/ztellman/virgil.  It now seems to work on Java projects
of arbitrary size and structure (the in-process compiler is very fussy
about compile order, you need to topologically sort the classes), and I've
been using it extensively this last month while writing a bunch of Java
[1].  I can tweak some Java, wait a second, and then test that code at the
REPL.  It's been pretty game-changing for my workflow.

If anyone has questions, I'm happy to answer them.

wow!  looks great, when's the boot version due out? 😊

Zach

[1] https://github.com/lacuna/bifurcan

email to clojure+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.