Might be good to provide a quick overview of what Chestnut is. It's been a
year, so I either missed the last announcement, or have forgotten in that
time. Also I see a link that would take me to the project page.

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 5:03 AM, Arne Brasseur <arne.brass...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> After almost a year I'm pleased to announce the next major version of
> Chestnut.
>

> Component
>
> The biggest change in this version is the use of Stuart Sierra's Component
> library, both on the frontend and on the backend, in combination with
> reloaded.repl and System.
>
> This makes this release a bit less minimalist than previous versions, but
> it's in line with Chestnut's goal to provide a solid default structure to
> build upon. It also allowed us to simplify some of the code around
> starting/stopping/reloading of the application, and should all in all
> provide a better REPL experience. It also makes it easier for Chestnut to
> support more features in the future in a way that is modular and
> maintainable.
>

> New features and changes
>
> Command line flags now start with a + (e.g. +http-kit) instead of --.
> This is more in line with what other templates are doing, and it works
> better with the way Leiningen deals with command line flags. The old flags
> are still supported as well.
>
> Three new UI frameworks are supported: +re-frame, +rum, and +om-next.
>
> A code_of_conduct.md is no longer included by default, instead it needs
> to be requested explicitly with +code-of-conduct. While we strongly
> encourage people to adopt a CoC, this is something that should be a
> deliberate choice, because it has implications on how a project is managed.
>
> (run) has been renamed to (go), to be more in line with reloaded.repl,
> and browser-repl has been renamed to (cljs-repl) to follow the Figwheel
> API. The old versions are still available as aliases, they will be removed
> in Chestnut 1.0.
>
> All dependencies have been upgraded to their latest versions, including
>
>    - clojurescript 1.9.562
>    - compojure 1.6.0
>    - doo 0.1.7
>    - environ 1.1.0
>    - figwheel 0.5.10
>    - http-kit 2.2.0
>    - lein-cljsbuild 1.1.5
>    - lein-environ 1.1.0
>    - om 1.0.0-alpha48
>    - org.clojure/tools.nrepl 0.2.13
>    - reagent 0.6.0
>    - ring 1.6.1
>    - ring-defaults 0.3.0
>    - transit-clj 0.8.300
>
> Popularity poll
>
> By default a lein new chestnut will "phone home", reporting the Chestnut
> version and command line flags being used. It is possible to opt-out with
> the +no-poll flag.
>
> No other information is stored, any logging for these requests is
> disabled. In particular there is no logging of the name given to the
> application, or of IP addresses or other identifiable information.
>
> The reason for collecting this information is to help us decide which
> features to focus on, and to get a sense of how many people are opting in
> to the snapshot releases for early feedback.
>

> Contributors

> [...]

“One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that–lacking
zero–they had no way to indicate successful termination of their C
programs.”
(Robert Firth)