I believe Lee Hinman was the original maintainer of ClojureDocs and it's
mostly Zachary Kim now.

Reop is at: https://github.com/zk/clojuredocs although the data is not
publicly available other than through the site afaik.

I'm not sure how much editing it receives right now. In general, I think
most of the examples are reasonably good and/or there are corrections in
later comments.

Some factors that I think are in our collective favor are:
- Clojure favors stability and backwards compatibility so in general it's
pretty rare for examples to break over time
- Most examples are 1-liners that are easy to put in a REPL and verify
yourself
- Clojure fans are all good thoughtful, careful people who never make
foolish mistakes