On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 1:37 AM, Jiacai Liu <jiacai2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Cool.
> One question: Is miraj compatible with https://github.com/
> weavejester/hiccup ?

If you mean mixing Hiccup and Miraj source code, I doubt it, the approach
is completely different.  I believe Hiccup translates Clojure data
structures into HTML strings.  Miraj uses functions, one per HTML5 element
(plus any custom ones), that evaluate to an XML DOM node (a Clojure
record), which gets serialized at compile time.

If you want to use Miraj components from Hiccup, that should be easy, since
Miraj generates HTML+CSS+Clojurescript.  I added dev and prod target dirs
to one of the demos so you can see:
https://github.com/miraj-project/demos/tree/master/hello-world/acme-widgets.
  Look in the acme subdir of target-dev, target-prod.

HTH,

Gregg