Hi Luke,

which database are you using? I had the same issue with MySQL recently. At
the end I got it working with clojure.java.jdbc.
I don't have the code at hand, but according to the MySQL docs you have to
set the fetch size to Integer.MIN_VALUE.

https://dev.mysql.com/doc/connector-j/5.1/en/connector-j-reference-implementation-notes.html

r0man