Anyone using IntelliJ or Netbeans as their primary development
environment, or is that stuff too experimental?

I've been using the Clojure-in-a-box setup for Windows, which was
absolutely instrumental in getting me to try out Clojure.  But if I
keep downloading the latest versions of Clojure, it drifts out of sync
with the included SLIME development environment and everything breaks.
 I haven't yet figured out how to set everything up in such a way that
everything keeps up-to-date and working.  Also, I still haven't
figured out how to get debugging working in the emacs environment.
And I still don't fully understand how to set up complex projects,
rather than just one-off scripts.

I'd certainly prefer to find an easier way, and I hope that an
easy-to-use IDE lies just ahead.