If you need the features of Erlang but would like that in a Lisp (not
Common Lisp, though) environment, have you taken a look at LFE (Lisp
Flavored Erlang)? I'm not trying to discourage you from looking at Clojure,
but if you need/depend on some of the features of Erlang, LFE might be a
closer fit.

http://lfe.io