I don't know if this is the issue, but the JSON data has it spelled
resolvedQuery, but you spelled it differently in your Clojure code as
:resolvedQuerry  (two "r"s in Query instead of one)

In general, using a REPL session to examine the contents of data, or good
old-fashioned debug print statements or logging, to print out the contents
of intermediate values like from your expression (get-in (json-body-request
request {:keywords? true :bigdecimals true}) [:body :result])
:resolvedQuerry), can help debug these kinds of things.

Andy