Hello,

I've written a spec with an attached generator. The generator works ONLY if
I rename the spec (yes, the keyword), this is really weird.

-------
Environment :

> java -version
openjdk version "1.8.0_144"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_144-b01)

[org.clojure/clojure "1.9.0-beta1"]
[org.clojure/test.check "0.10.0-alpha2" :scope "test"]

--------
Full code :

(ns myns.specs
  (:require [clojure.spec.alpha :as s]
            [clojure.string :as str]
            [clojure.test.check.generators :as g]))

(def url-path (g/fmap #(apply str "/" %) (g/vector g/char-alphanumeric 5
10)))

(s/def :url/path (s/with-gen (s/and string? #(re-matches #"^(/.*)+" %))
                             (fn path-gen []
                               (g/fmap #(apply str %) (g/vector url-path 1
3)))))

--------
Generation fails :

(g/sample (s/gen :url/path) 3)
clojure.lang.ExceptionInfo: Couldn't satisfy such-that predicate after 100
tries.

--------
If I rename `:url/path` to `:url/path2` or `::path`, it works fine !

I tried searching the source code of spec to see if there was already a
spec with the same name, but there was none. I have no idea where this
problem comes from. Any help appreciated.