Thanks for the link. It almost works ! The problem I have is that
stest/check returns a map with [:failure false] when it fails, which seems
weird and prevent stest/abbrev-result to add meaningful data to the
reporting. Not sure if it's a bug in spec.

Just to make things clear :

- Passing test :
(-> (stest/check 'my.ns/my-fn) first :failure)
=> nil

- Failing test :
(-> (stest/check 'my.ns/my-fn) first :failure)
=> false ;; I expected true, and it seems stest/abbrev-result too

Env :

[org.clojure/clojure "1.9.0-beta1"]
[org.clojure/spec.alpha "0.1.123"]
[org.clojure/test.check "0.10.0-alpha2" :scope "test"]