Concerns over licensing and user agreements and logins aside...

REALLY COOL WORK! I haven't dug deeply yet, but it seems you've built a
framework for building Clojure based courses here, not just a fixed set of
curriculum. And to this effort, bravo! I hope to see this become a very
useful tool for teaching Clojure, and help bring more new programmers to
the language.

I've actually been wondering what it might be like to build something like
this for Cljs UI work. I know we have klipse and some related things, but
something that packaged that together with some real course structure would
be really phenomenal. Any ideas on that?

With gratitude

Chris