I really like this library already. I only had to give it about 5 minutes
of time to immediately see how it simplified quick REPL-driven debugging
workflows for me.

The only outstanding issue that is an annoyance for me is the CLJS support,
which is discussed
at https://github.com/vvvvalvalval/scope-capture/issues/1 and the
workaround
@ https://github.com/vvvvalvalval/scope-capture/issues/1#issuecomment-335117655
is enough to get it working for me. So hopefully that is smoothed over
soon. I haven't dug into the impl details enough at this point to say I
know exactly what the issue is there. I might though if it stays open a
while!

Thanks for the lib. It seems really minimal and immediately useful.