I think I have about two cases where multiple arity doc-strings would useful
and for that I could just go without, but defmethods are more of a problem for
me. I find defmethods can have greater contextual differences to the point I
have been placing comments inline (;commented out lines) which I don't care for
because you can't do standard lookups and inline comments just get in the way
making the code harder to read. I'm not sure how changes could work from a
lookup perspective, but that's where my pain is. And also, last week, I spent a
good amount of time revisting some older code trying figure out what was going
on, but alas I had only put a high level description in for the defmulti.

Anyways, it's all good. I've been revisiting editors and tooling and I just
think that's the best use of my time.
Cheers,
Tim