Thank you so much guys.

Yes, it is an error launched by the library, but with a statement that
should be valid since I copied it from the github page of the project. It
seems that the "@cec1ce2" means something but I don't know...
it is exactly this input statement:
https://github.com/yetanalytics/xapi-schema/blob/master/README.org#validate-a-statement-from-a-json-string-clojurescript

@Justin Smith: I just copied and pasted the last lines, which involve the
Clojure library. From bottom line
(StatementValidatorXAPITest.testClojureValidator
(StatementValidatorXAPITest.java:133)) there is a stack of Java errors that
are not related to the Clojure part but to microservices stuff, that's why
they are not relevant so I did not paste them.

Thank you again and Merry Xmas!