On Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 5:45:22 PM UTC-6, Alan Thompson wrote:

> Hey - I love the idea.  However, I'm getting an error message trying to
> run the example:
>
> ~/work/fred > cat deps.edn
> {:deps
>  {github-clj-time/clj-time
>   {:git/url "https://github.com/clj-time/clj-time"; :rev "cce58248"}}
> }
>

> ~/work/fred > clj
> Error building classpath. Manifest type :lein not loaded when finding deps
> for github-clj-time/clj-time in coordinate {:git/url "
> https://github.com/clj-time/clj-time";, :rev
> "cce58248937bc05452ebfc8b65134961227a554e", *:deps/manifest :lein*,
> :deps/root
> "/home/alan/.gitlibs/libs/github-clj-time/clj-time/cce58248937bc05452ebfc8b65134961227a554e"}

Once a dependency has been downloaded, deps must read a project manifest to
understand its dependencies. Currently, only deps.edn manifests are
supported. It's currently autodetecting the lein project.clj but does not
have a reader for it. I have already changed the error handling here so
this presents differently, but that has not yet been released. Eventually I
expect we will have readers for poms and project.clj files, etc.