Stuart Sierra wrote a bit about Functional Design Patters here:

https://www.infoq.com/presentations/Clojure-Design-Patterns

Michael Bevilacqua-Linn wrote "Functional Programming Patterns in Scala and
Clojure":

https://www.amazon.com/Functional-Programming-Patterns-Scala-Clojure/dp/1937785475/

And I reiterated all the standard arguments about why Lisps don't typically
have the classical Design Patterns here:

http://www.smashcompany.com/technology/object-oriented-programming-is-an-expensive-disaster-which-must-end