Hello,

I'd like to share the material (source code etc.) for a Clojure workshop
for programmers.

The material supported a 1-day guided workshop conducted at the
recently-concluded IN/Clojure conference in Bangalore, India
(http://inclojure.org/).

While the material is most fun and effective in a live interactive session,
we've documented it heavily so one may follow along at home too.

The README explains more (study goals, setup, design perspective).

The source is available here:
https://github.com/inclojure-org/clojure-by-example

My friends[1] and I enjoyed making and teaching this material.

We hope it will be another useful entry point into the weird and wonderful
land of Clojure.

Sincerely,
Aditya
---