https://repl.it/repls/ZanyHoarseZebratailedlizard

; Dependency between two people
;assume I am working with Joe on a project, Joe is responsible for the
functions in
;(ns map.core)  which he creates in his local branch.
;I am responsible for the functions (ns mine.core) and I am dependent on
Joe's inpu-file function
;based on what I read, to use fuctions from other namespaces I will need to
use the :require as shown below. everthing I have read shows one project,
with multple clj in src, I could not find between people/projects
;Question
;I would like to test that my functions are working, but to do so
successfully, I need joe's function in my local
;1) what will joe need to do so that I can read his function in mine since
we both are working in our local?
;2) what will I need to do once joe is completed?
;3) is there a link somewhere I can refer to for this type of information

;Joe's project
(ns map.core)
(def input-file [{:st_abbrev "AZ", :firstname "john", :lastname "smith"}
                      {:st_abbrev "FL", :firstname "roy", :lastname "wills"}
                       {:st_abbrev "OH", :firstname "jay", :lastname
"louis"}])

;my project
(ns mine.core
    (:require [map.core :refer [input-file]))
(def state-names
    {"AZ" "Arizona", "FL" "Florida", "OH" "Ohio"})

 (defn state-desc3 [input-file]
    (assoc input-file :state (state-names (:st_abbrev input-file))))

(map state-desc3 input-file)