Good night,

I have this function:

(defn treat-requests [input key-request collection]
(let [selecteds (select-keys input key-request)]
(swap! collection conj selecteds)))

and I want to execute that 3 times with 3 differents arguments

How can I do to apply a list of differents arguments to a function?

Instead of calling 3 times like:

(treat-request x1 y1 z1)
(treat-request x2 y2 z2)
(treat-request x3 y3 z3)

I want to call one time. For example... (apply treat-request [x1 y1 z1] [x2
y2 z2] [x3 y3 z3])