Hi all,

I must be missing something big, as I seem unable to use deps.edn and the new `clj` CLI tool in a mixed clojure/java project. Suppose i have the following dummy directory structure:

- src

--clojure (source-path)

--- FOO (package)

---- (FOO.ns1.clj)

---- (FOO.ns2.clj)

---- etc

-- java (soure-path)

--- BAR (package)

---- BAR.xxx.java

---- BAR.yyy.java

---- etc


In leiningen i can simply specify :source-paths [ "src/clojure"], & :java-source-paths ["src/java"] and everything works as expected. What am I expected to do to achieve the same thing with deps.edn? I tried putting both of those under `:paths` but that didn't work (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException) when trying to test (clj -Atest).

Kind regards,

Dimitris


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Clojure" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Note that posts from new members are moderated - please be patient with your 
first post.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/clojure?hl=en
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Clojure" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to