I believe that the ideas in Clojure/ClojureScript are really great and need
bigger adoption in web dev, this is why I created a video course to teach
ClojureScript and Reagent.

To make sure this course teaches best practice it has been reviewed by Juho
Teperi, Thomas Heller, and Daniel Compton.

The course is divided in two tiers:

*Free* - first 12 HD videos which will get you quite far! It covers
everything from dev setup to building components with SPA.

*Pro* - everything in free + additional 18 HD videos that go over AJAX
requests, npm and JS interop wiht shadow-cljs, using BaaS (Firebase) and it
goes all the way down to deployment.

By buying this course you are supporting Open Source Projects. 10% of
profits will be transferred to Clojurists Together to fund critical Clojure
and ClojureScript open source projects.

PS. There is also a promotional price for Pro until June 30th 2018 15:00
CEST.

All the details are here: https://www.learnreagent.com

and you can enroll here: https://www.jacekschae.com

If you would have any questions please let me know!
Jacek