Nathan,

I wasn’t concerned with Github per se but the CI server compiling/running
arbitrary code should some library’s repo get pwnd in some way or that a
rogue library could make it into the list of repos to build in the proposed
system. A hand curated list of repos would mitigate this last concern.

I suppose CircleCI/Travis have this figured out (sandboxes?) given that
they already run arbitrary code via tests. I’ve not used any of the
cloud-based CI services, just in-house installations that are tightly
controlled.

Never mind... I think I’ve left my paranoia dial set to 11 after reading
about remote Spectre attacks.

Alan