Hi Mamun, this was already broken but the spec on ns import clauses was
tightened to be able to discover it.

In particular, this:
  (io.opentracing.log.Fields)
is invalid - it should be:
  (io.opentracing.log Fields)

That was silently doing nothing before (it was not being imported) but now
is erroring.

I'll try to poke the right people to get pedestal updated.