In a situation where you want to understand values flowing through some
point in your system, you might use println or logging to understand what
is flowing.

What are the problems with println/logging?

- both: about strings, not values
- both: hard-wires the putting of the value to where the value goes (log
f/ws have some flexibility there)
- logging: requires you to add logging crap to your requires and deps
- println: hard-wires where things go to a stream that's difficult to
rebind in a global way

tap is a means to convey values (not strings) via a queue (see: Language of
the System) where you can dynamically choose to attach and detach
handler(s) to tell it to put values wherever you want (a log, a metric,
println) - but those are decoupled from where you convey the values. tap>
is in core so it's as easy to add to your code as println.