Having said that, it seems like Cider/nrepl needs to be updated?

ardoq.api.survey-api> (let [2])
Syntax error macroexpanding clojure.core/let at (*cider-repl
ardoq.com/ardoq-api:localhost:53859(clj)*:7015:23).
[2] - failed: even-number-of-forms? at: [:bindings] spec:
:clojure.core.specs.alpha/bindings
14715723 [clojure-agent-send-off-pool-28] ERROR []  clojure.tools.nrepl.server
- Unhandled REPL handler exception processing message {:op stacktrace,
:pprint-fn clojure.pprint/pprint, :print-length 50, :print-level 50, :session
8442d3d0-9a9d-43d6-8693-bdde270bd4e8, :id 237}
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
        at clojure.string$replace_first.invokeStatic(string.clj:165)
~[clojure-1.10.0-RC1.jar:na]
        at clojure.string$replace_first.invoke(string.clj:138)
~[clojure-1.10.0-RC1.jar:na]
        at
cider.nrepl.middleware.stacktrace$relative_path.invokeStatic(stacktrace.clj:204)
 ~[na:na]
        at
cider.nrepl.middleware.stacktrace$relative_path.invoke(stacktrace.clj:198)
~[na:na]
        at
cider.nrepl.middleware.stacktrace$extract_location.invokeStatic(stacktrace.clj:219)
 ~[na:na]

@bbatsov Should I file an issue for this?

Erik.