Nice. I like the syntax, I'll try it out.

But it seems unlikely to me that the interop forms would be changed in core
at this late stage.

As metadata tags can be added to symbols, could we write (^String .charAt
"test-string" 0)
It doesn't look as nice as your proposed syntax, but is possible without
modifications.

perjantai 12. lokakuuta 2018 3.22.37 UTC+3 somewhat-functional-programmer