Nice work, Erik!

I have an immediate comment. It seems like your README example is
inconsistent with the code. The README says that `(map 'lol 'lol)` fails
because 'lol is not a fn?. But fn? is a very strict predicate that doesn't
cover maps, keywords, etc. I've looked into the code and you use ifn?
there, and a symbol is ifn?. So, the error is:

user=> (map 'lol 'lol)
ExceptionInfo Call to #'clojure.core/map did not conform to spec:
In: [1] val: lol fails at: [:args :colls :clojure.spec.alpha/pred]
predicate: seqable?
In: [1] val: lol fails at: [:args :colls :clojure.spec.alpha/nil]
predicate: nil?