I'm happy to release d2q <https://github.com/vvvvalvalval/d2q>, a library
for implementing graph-pulling server backends, playing in the same space
as Lacinia <https://github.com/walmartlabs/lacinia>or Pathom
<https://github.com/wilkerlucio/pathom>, with an emphasis on simplicity,
generality and performance:

https://github.com/vvvvalvalval/d2q

This library has been used internally on a previous project for months,
I've just removed the application-specific parts and added documentation.

Before developing this any further, I'm now looking for feedback:

   -

   Do you find the value proposition clear and appealing?
   -

   Any criticism of the design choices?
   -

   I see many potential directions for future development, which are
   important to you? (enhance query expressiveness with new features / better
   docs / add specs / integration with GraphQL or Om.Next / more helpers for
   integrating data sources)

Cheers,