Hello,

I also recently started learning Clojure and got throw into developing a
web app using Ring and Clojurescript. Can we be something like pen pal but
for Clojure dev? I have someone guiding me through a lot of the Clojure but
it would be so helpful I think to both of us if we could bounce ideas and
get help etc.

Do you use Cider? It's great. You can great a Clojure REPL as you develop.
I'm not sure what the answer to your problem is. But I think Leinegein is
always looking for a deps.edn file right?

-Oliver