Hello,

I'm the guy who tries to push ClojureScript for more adoption in Web
Development by creating high quality video courses.

My first course, very well recieved (https://www.learnreagent.com/#community),
was released around 6 months ago.

Now I'm working on a new one and it's all about re-frame

It covers these concepts:

   -   application state — app-db
   -   effects — db & fx
   -   subscriptions
   -   interceptors
   -   coeffects
   -   routing
   -   re-frame-http-fx
   -   re-frame-10x

The code has beed reviewd by these guys, to make sure it's best practice:

   - Daniel Compton - core contributor re-frame
   - Thomas Heller - creator shadow-cljs
   - Juho Teperi - core contributor reagent
   - Mike Thompson - creator re-frame

If you belive this could be something for your check it out --
https://www.learnreframe.com/

It's open for enrollment and the first videos will be available 24th of
February

Thank you for reading this,
Jacek