>> So, we're going to implement it in near-term future.

Thanks Ilya! I (and I'm sure others) will look forward to it.

>> It seems to be a good tactics to compile all files with namespaces
labeled by :gen-class to the same output path as vanilla java classes
before compiling Java part (to allow the latter refer to appropriate
Clojure classes).

In a later release you might want to consider creating a directed
acyclic graph of the reference relationships and using that to define
the compilation order. That would allow Java and Clojure to be freely
intermixed.

For GUI purposes, compiling Clojure first works, since it allows the
GUI builder to be used without having to hand translate the Java to
Clojure. But some people will want to code low-level routines in Java
to improve speed or because they've already got the code written in
Java from existing projects. They will want Java compiled first. Or
perhaps a mixture of both.

Thanks for all your hard work.