Hi Marcin, I gree 110% with you!!!

I am having the same problems and I agree 100% with you!! What's more, I am
on Windows...lol

It's just too much work right now, not enough free tutorials and I am not a
professional programmer.

I'd rather learn by video tutorials that's a weakness of mine...sorry.

Such a beautiful language with so few tutorials, Elixir and other newer
languages have so much video tutorials for the newcomers...I really don't
understand.

Even on the big platforms, Udemy, Pluralsight, Lynda, hard to find
tutorials...

Thanks.