Hadil,

We've got a fix ready on master. If you update your deps.edn to use
sha 971084a0a64a8c10db525ea9f8fdc251787ad058, you can try it out. Please
report on https://github.com/cognitect-labs/aws-api/issues/88 if you do.

Thanks,
David

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/clojure/36ca3822-0fb4-4cf6-9638-eb21aa89e026%40googlegroups.com.