We published a blog post about one specific but important tactic I used
when writing libpython-clj in order to allow python to call clojure
functions. I don't think this is necessary knowledge to use panthera or
libpython-clj but it is a key piece to building a new binding to a C system
elsewhere and just a good general piece of knowledge about how certain
things work in the C world:

http://techascent.com/blog/functions-across-languages.html
<https://slack-redir.net/link?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftechascent.com%2Fblog%2Ffunctions-across-languages.html&v=3>

Also, libpython-clj, the underlying tech stack, and Alan Marazzi's Panthera
all have new versions out.

Enjoy :-)