On Monday, December 2, 2019 at 6:29:24 AM UTC, Andy Fingerhut wrote:
> Transcripts of two of Rich Hickey's oldest (and longest) talks are now
> published and available, included in a collection of many other talk
> transcripts.  The newest transcripts are:
>

> (1) "Clojure Concurrency" from March 2008, where he introduced the fairly
> well known "ant colony" simulation program to demonstrate refs, transactions,
> and agents, here:
> https://github.com/matthiasn/talk-transcripts/blob/master/Hickey_Rich/ClojureConcurrency.md
>

> (2) "Clojure for Java Programmers" from June 2008, here:
> https://github.com/matthiasn/talk-transcripts/blob/master/Hickey_Rich/ClojureForJavaProgrammers.md
>

> That Github repository contains many other talk transcripts.
>

> If you are interested in helping create transcripts of other talks that do
> not have one yet, I am happy to help edit/polish them if someone wants to
> volunteer creating a first draft of all or even part of another talk.  Offer
> your time and coordinate efforts on any of the open Github issues for
> not-yet-transcribed talks in that same Github repo.
>

> Regards,
> Andy Fingerhut

Firstly - congratulations - this is a massive effort as these are much longer
talks (more like evening sessions) than your average keynote presentations.
Having done a little transcribing I know how arduous it is - good job and
thanks!9

Secondly the links didn't work for me. I think the text of the links is fine in
the email but they link to somewhere on slack :)