Applause to Dimitris for great attitude about this, and to Sean and others
for constructive criticism based on seeking the best way to do things. This
is what turns 'good' into 'great' in this community.

--

Fergal Byrne, Brenter IT @fergbyrne
Senior Research Scientist, Ogma https://ogma.ai

http://inbits.com - Better Living through Thoughtful Technology
http://ie.linkedin.com/in/fergbyrne/ - https://github.com/fergalbyrne

Author, Real Machine Intelligence with Clortex and NuPIC
Read for free or buy the book at https://leanpub.com/realsmartmachines

e:fergalbyrnedub...@gmail.com t:+353 83 4214179
Join the quest for Machine Intelligence at http://numenta.org