Howdy Aaron:

We've had a report from another user on Slack of this same issue, but
I haven't been able to recreate it.

What do you mean by "I disabled :checksum checking for clojars"?

What version of java are you using? What is the output of java -version?

Thanks!
- Toby

--
"Arrogance is quoting yourself." - Toby Crawley
"Ignorance is quoting others." - Aaron T. Dixon