> > We are organizing an online Clojure hackathon for studying COVID-19
data.

> I think I'll a bit of a head start :) https://github.com/Bost/corona_cases.
PRs appreciated.

FYI my project consumes data from the https://github.com/ExpDev07/co
ronavirus-tracker-api provided by this web service https://coronavirus
-tracker-api.herokuapp.com/all
(https://github.com/ExpDev07/coronavirus-tracker-api).
Unfortunately this data is always delayed by some 12 to 24 hours.

I'd would be great if somebody could have a look at the https://github.com/
CSSEGISandData/COVID-19/issues/558#issuecomment-599426644 , especially at
the activities around the Corona Data Scrapper https://github.com/lazd/
coronadatascraper/ and create e.g. a web service providing the latest data
in the same format as the coronavirus-tracker-api web service.

I don't have any time left to follow the development around the Corona Data
Scrapper and had to give up on proving the top latest information down the
line of consumption :-(

Thanks

----
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) information on Telegram Messenger https
://t.me/corona_cases_bot