Hi,

Am 13.03.2009 um 05:51 schrieb rzeze...@gmail.com:

1) In the preview window it says "Use \p to close this buffer!", but I
have m LocalLeader mapped to ",".  I'm guessing maybe you hardcoded
this by accident?

Yes. I should read the maplocalleader option to show the right key. Will be fixed.

2) When doing a macroexpand (me or m1), the cursor is moved into the
REPL buffer.  Is this on purpose?  I'd prefer it to stay in it's
original buffer and not move.

Uh. This one will become trickier. Cursor movement in vim windows....
Up to now I avoided that like the devil the holy water... But it seems I
have to look into it.

Sincerely
Meikel