I started it up on MacOS and also found that after only a few minutes,
there was a 4GB jar. This is clearly not correct, and a 110GB jar is
definitely not correct.

However, I don't see anything in the README about lein install being the
right way to install this. It looks like it's meant to be compiled into a
js file, rather than a local maven dependency.

--
James Reeves
booleanknot.com