Hello,

I hope all are safe and doing well in these perplexing times.

Today, again, while working on the server side of an HTTPS api that
transparently serves clients who speak different languages (some JSON and
some edn, using the delightful muuntaja
<https://github.com/metosin/muuntaja> library) it hit me, again, what an
elegant beauty edn has.

I was made to wonder how the rest of the world lives!

 - What is the standard operating procedure for GUID/UUIDs (unique
identifiers) and timestamps in JSON?

Is it just stringifying and parsing on both sides all the time?

Any thoughts from your personal experience would be appreciated.

Warmly,
-Harold

P.S. Also, never thinking about commas

P.P.S. Also, sets and keywords and ints and extensibility and characters
and symbols and thank you very much! (: