Hi. Want to make it public, maybe someone has the same/similar
dream/vision/need in mind.

I think, we lack a money-free e-sports scene in the world, with the game
focused on thinking and micro.As a 10-year fan of Starcraft 2 and Aoe2, I
love these games and am always watching tournaments on twitch. But watching
is not participating, and to be good these games - by design - force your
to grind for hours. Otherwise you're mechanically just won't be good.
Chess? Chess is classics, but come on, we can do more, no doubt. Scenarios
in the game will be installable via a git link,every scenario will be a
game of its own, with its own ui and objectives, so the game is never
stale/bound. But to make it consistent, it will have a programming language
as a gameplay (a little more details
https://github.com/DeathStarGame/docs/blob/master/deathstar.ltee/design-notes.md#what-the-system-will-lool-like
)

The first edition of the game - Death Star laptop event edition - will be a
system running in docker with ui in browser. First, we should be able to
host games on a laptop. But later, down the road, big picutre: there should
be a volunteer-type cluster and the game will be global, but machines will
be community provided. So that the project always stays money-free,
company-free, pure github open-source project with a mailing list. The
project and user-created scenarios (just your repo) should be like a global
playgorund, not a business, not moneytized. But done better than Blizzard
does.

This weekend there was a GSL group (top SC2 tornament), and one of the best
players ever - Byun - had to make illegal pause during the game, becuase
his wrist (hand) hurt so much. Are we insane? E-sports are awesome, why the
hell is everything closed-sourced, moneytized and click-intensive? We just
need a fresh, thought focused game and e-sports scene. Me personally, I do
want to compete and become a pro, without hearing "I'm getting too old
jokes" or grinding 10 hours just to nail repetetive mechanics.

Project docs (what and why): https://github.com/DeathStarGame/docs

Anyway, this is a start of the project. The implementation repo is empty (
https://github.com/DeathStarGame/deathstar.ltee). This is a dream lifetime
kind of project. And what I do recently understand that just jumping into
code in solo mode is not enough, although tempting (cause easy). But
speaking out (especially before things look dandy) is more valueable. Maybe
someone else has this kind of need or idea in mind.