Hello!

We are running our first fully remote Clojure Bridge on Mar 12-13, 2021.

ClojureBridge is a fun, friendly, free, and beginner-friendly Clojure
workshop for women and non-binary folks. We are community driven, with
volunteer teachers and organisers.

The 3rd edition, being fully-remote, is open to volunteer teachers and
participants from anywhere!

For the same reason, we also hope to assemble a group that is
overwhelmingly female and non-binary, because remote removes the usual
physical barriers and (some) psychological barriers to participating
in-person.

*To attend*: Please register for the event here: Meetup Event
<https://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-JrOdKOTm/events/276303687/>

*To volunteer*: Please read the information below and fill in your details
in the form below.
Volunteer information form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf82VeeyaFatMHMJaiXwWrcaJRGGxevGKPK-RNeEHjfsd-w7A/viewform>

*Volunteering:*

The workshop is a mix of teaching sessions and hands-on problem solving. We
have two "primary" instructors to lead the teaching sessions (Sezal and
Nivedita), and several "floating" instructors to help people with
difficulties.

We break out into groups of 5, with one "floating" instructor per group.

This time we will try to accommodate 70 learners, and so will need 70 / 5 =
at least 14 Volunteer instructors.

Volunteer teachers must be practicing Clojure programmers, with a fair
grasp of the language, development workflow, tooling, and the library
ecosystem. You use (or have used) Clojure for work or hobby or study. And
you would love to help others like you dive into the weird and wonderful
world of Clojure!

May the source be with you!
Sezal