Thanks Tania! The point I'm making is that list (data structure for
evaluatable data/code) is not easily manipulatable with code in clojure. So
much for 'code-is-data'...
Thanks for the suggestion.
In regards to rethinking it: it is supposed to be commands coming-in that
sets parts of the grid with on/off/toggle... I want to append those
commands (code) as data to the representation of a grid and evaluate the
list of commands to get the final state of the grid.
Trying to embrace this code-is-data thing here.