Meeting Details:
Date: 21sh May 2022 (Saturday)
Time: 1330-1500 SGT (0530-0700 UTC)
Location: Jitsi (Easy to setup open source video conferencing) (will email
the link in time)

Contact Info:
Email: clojure.a...@gmail.com
Slack/Telegram: @zackteo

Please fill up the form here:
https://forms.gle/7LxzoLydQcYxJeut7

Also:
Do join us on the #clojure-asia channel in the Clojurian Slack:
https://clojurians.slack.com/archives/C02N2TTDVT5

Here's the google calendar link for planned Clojure-Asia Meetups in 2022
(every 3rd Saturday of the month):
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0?cid=OWRtcjQ5Z29ybmNydjNna3FoZWoxdWRhczRAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

Best Regards,
Zachary