On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 2:39 PM, Tassilo Horn <tass...@member.fsf.org>wrote:

> Yes, for me having directories in `swank-clojure-extra-classpaths'
> doesn't work at all.  Everything except jar files are discarded.  So
> that's the general problem for me, the examples are one specific case
> which bites me.
>
> Bye,
> Tassilo

Hmm, that is a new one to me. The only other things I can think of:

   1. Inspect the value of slime-lisp-implementations (C-h v) and make sure
   the java command line options look like you expect, including the classpath
   directories you added and the path separator appropriate for your operating
   system.
   2. Try it with and without the trailing / on your strings that add to
   swank-clojure-extra-classpaths. Both work on Windows, but I'm not sure if
   other file systems are picky about that.

Shawn