Frantisek Sodomka wrote:
> On Mar 19, 12:58 pm, Jason Sankey <ja...@zutubi.com> wrote:
>> Also, is there somewhere I can contribute test cases for this to
>> prevent a future regression?
>
> Tests for clojure.zip can from now on go to test-clojure.clojure-zip:
> http://code.google.com/p/clojure-contrib/source/browse/trunk/src/clojure/contrib/test_clojure/clojure_zip.clj

Thanks, I plan on posting my CA today and can then look at adding a few
cases.

> On Mar 20, 1:24 pm, Jason Sankey <ja...@zutubi.com> wrote:
>> 3) Test-is reports results for all (is ...) expressions separately, but
>> there is no good way to name them separately.  At the moment I am
>> reporting on each (is ...) as a separate test case by using the test
>> name plus line number, but this is clunky.  I think combining the
>> results so one deftest == one JUnit report test case would be more sensible.
>
> If there are any troubles with test-is, you can consult Stuart Sierra
> (the author of test-is).

Although it may have sounded that way, I didn't intend to suggest that
the default test-is behaviour was wrong, I presumed it was intended that
way, and I'm sure it has advantages.  For reporting the results in a CI
server, though, and in particular when tracking the state of the same
test across multiple builds, having each (is ...) as a separate case
does not make sense.  My own reporting code can handle this be combining
the results of multiple callbacks to (report ...) into a single "test
case result", which is what I plan to do.

Cheers,
Jason